This is where I will be busy working today. Got all the shelf paper already loaded in the car. After closing, I am heading to deliver my 30 day notice letter to the landlord of my current house rental. Then off to my ****NEW HOUSE**** to unload my car. Then back to the rental to load some kitchen boxes, a radio and a chair. Then back to the new house to unload and put the shelf paper on the shelves, so I can unpack my kitchen stuff and re-use those boxes again. :)
Prior to all this occurring before closing today, I still must:
* Finish packing the kitchen this morning
* Take a shower and dress
* Load the SU catalogs in the car (they are all in envelopes already addressed and ready for mailing)
* Head to the post office to send out the catalogs
* Head to the furniture company to check on the scheduled date of the bedroom furniture delivery.
* Head to the bank and empty out my savings account in order to have my cashier's check for the closing of the house
* Be at the title company prior to 11:30 for the closing.
It is going to be a very long day today. LOL.... In fact, it will probably be the first of MANY long days in the next couple of weeks.
Have a great day!