Sunday, December 20, 2009

Off to Pisa

Here is a great shot of the Leaning Tower that I took in July 2008. Funny thing is I got the top of Zio Corrado's head too...See the man with the sunglasses.
It is now 6:25 a.m. Central Standard time in Arkansas and already 1:25 p.m. in Pisa. They are 7 hours ahead of us. I have been up and moving since 4:30 (just woke up is all -- my sleeping habits are strange these days). Jenny will pick me up in a little over an hour. We are going out for breakfast together before we go to the airport.
I leave Little Rock bound for Atlanta on a 11:35 flight. There I hit my first time change to Eastern Time - one hour ahead. The flight lasts about 1 1/2 hrs. When I arrive it will be 2:10 p.m. EST. I have an hour and a half layover. Then my flight to Paris leaves at 3:35 p.m. It arrives in Paris at 6:15 a.m. their time. That is 11:15 tonight Arkansas time. Another layover of about 3 hours in Paris DeGaulee Airport. At least I will get to my gate in time! I leave Paris at 10:15 a.m. and arrive into Florence (Firenze) at 12:10 p.m. Monday (or in Arkansas time that will be 5:10 a.m. Monday morning). So today will be a very long day for me.
Jenny asked that I post before I left. But I think I will do 2 posts == this one and one more. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment