Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Evening, May 2, 2010

Wow! Two posts in one day! Here we are again with another card from Stamp Camp. This one features a motorcycle stamp. I used Stazon Black for the motorcycle, then used Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Real Red SU Markers. I cased this coloring from a card I saw created by Melissa at http://www.thestampdoc.typepad.com/ I used Crystal Effects over the red part of the motorcycle to make it shine! Makes me think of Gas, Ilaria's hubby. Maybe I better send this card to him.

Now Melissa also used the texture plates with aluminum foil, but I changed the design to suit me. She deserves all the kudos for the design, I just took it and went a new direction. The real kicker to this card is the lower front. It is alumimum foil that I ran thru my Big Shot using a textured plate. Don't you love that metal effect? Just a word of warning.... always apply the adhesive to the cardstock and not the foil (you will rub out the embossing otherwise).

Hope you enjoyed this peek at our May 1st Stamp Camp cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment