Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, September 27th

Warning - this is going to be a short post. I have a stamp class in 15 minutes...

Geez, the past week has flown! I did travel last week to Chattanooga for the SU Regionals. I had a most wonderful time. I stayed at the Chattanoogian with Dylana Goatee and Shelley Hunt. We met up with my upline, Susan Polcari of Chattanooga for the Regionals. Then I had 3 guests attend the Regionals too! There was Imogene Thomas of Metone, GA and Sue & Mike Bosco of Decatur, AL.

Miss Imogene knocked my socks off by signing up to be my newest downline. She got the $ 99 special PLUS a few stamp set of her choice, plus I get a free stamp set of my choice! Woohoo!!!

I will be back later with photos. I am having troubles with my desktop and that is where they are stored. I want to share Regional photos and a cute cartoon with you.

Front Row:   Dylana Goatee, Susan Polcari and me
Back Row:  Shelley Hunt, Sue Bosco, and Imogene Thomas

Now this week on facebook there has been the cutest cartoon that really applies to all SU demos (and customers) that I have to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment