Monday, December 28, 2009

Lunedi, (Monday) December 28, 2009

This is photograph of Lucia. She is in her home on Christmas morning. She lives in Collesalvti, a town near Pisa. You are viewing her living room and her pretty Christmas tree. She is showing off some of the gifts we sent from the US. I see her HELLO KITTY stuffed animal that Austin sent her. There are a pair of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer pajamas, and the Crop Bag I brought her from Jenny and myself. I used it as a suitcase coming here. She could not believe the size of it! It has 3 outside zippered compartments and then a huge inside area with dividers. Now she is ready to pack it for any stamping or scrapbooking class she attends. All will fit inside this massive bag. It has rollers on the bottom and a handle to pull it.
Today is a very cold day. I am already wearing a tshirt with a sweatshirt and thinking about adding a zippered fleece jacket to boot. Hate that it got so much colder today. Brrr.. There is no sun to view just ugly clouds and rain. A dreary day.
This morning we played Scopa and Zio is far ahead of me again. At one point in the game we were only 4 points apart. Then Lady Fortuna departed from me and went to sit with Zio. The current score is 111 to 96,. So I am getting my tail whipped. I keep telling him this is not good. Not good at all.
Today is a quiet day. He sits and thinks in his chair, while I sit here and keep myself occupied. He is going to start reading a book Ilaria brought him. I guess I will go soon and get my Clive Clusser book and begin re-reading it. I only brought two books with me. One was Living Dead in Dallas, a Sookie Sackhouse book (Makes me think of Melissa!) I read it again and then gave it to Lucia to read. Now I have only 1 book in English with me. So I must re-read it. I happen to like Clive Clusser, so it is not much of a problem.
I have surfed the internet on Facebook and the Crop Room (a scrapbook site) and my email. Now doing the blog and then off to visit and read. Seems all I do is sit and sit. My hands are idle, but my mind is busy creating card ideas for when I return home. Maybe I will also go surf some Stampin Up Blogs too.
You stay warm and have a good day.
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment